The 2019 Commercial CE Events
Commercial Gateway is offering a commercial-focused Legal Update I & II program on October 25 for only $80 with lunch included.
(Click here for more information).
Or you may sign up for the full program and attend all of the events below for only $149. Many of the events are produced in cooperation with Bisnow and will be held at different locations.
Here's how it works: Sign-up for the series, select the events that are of interest to you, and attend the programs that you need to complete your TREC required CE. This is a 75% discount off the retail price of the individual ticket prices. (Click here for more information).
- Apr 17: The Future of Uptown (2 Hours CE – TREC approved)
- May 1: Houston State of the Market (2 Hours CE – TREC pending)
- May 30: The Future of Springwoods & Grand Pkwy (2 Hours CE – TREC pending)
- June 4: The Future of East Downtown (EaDo) (2 Hours CE – TREC pending)
- Aug TBD: Office Market Overview (2 Hours CE – TREC pending)
- Sep TBD: Montgomery County Overview (2 Hours CE – TREC pending)
- Oct 25: Commercial-Focused Legal Update I & II (2 Hours CE – TREC pending)
- Dec TBD: Capital Markets (2 Hours CE – TREC pending)
(1) Produced in cooperation with Bisnow.com, Locations TBD, check CommGate.com for more details.
(2) Legal Update offered at the new West Loop Amegy Bank Building, 9th floor conference center
For more information, please call (713) 629-1900 ext. 363.