Commercial Gateway has launched its Commercial CE Series for 2020. This series allows agents and brokers to attend a variety of commercial education events throughout the year for one low price.
Courses are available on an “a la carte” basis or as an inclusive bundle that covers the cost of several short networking events and a Commercial-Focused Legal Update I & II program–all for only $149.
Upcoming Events Include the Following:
- January: Houston Architecture & Design Summit - 2 Hours CE (TREC Approved)
- February: Healthcare Real Estate - 5 Hours CE (TREC Pending)
- March: The Future of The Heights & Montrose - 2 Hours CE (TREC Pending)
- April: The Future of West Houston - 2 Hours CE (TREC Pending)
- May: Houston State of the Market - 2 Hours CE (TREC Pending)
- June: Port of Houston Update - 2 Hours CE (TREC Pending)
- August: The Workplace of the Future - 2 Hours CE (TREC Pending)
- September: Montgomery County Overview - 2 Hours CE (TREC Pending)
- October: Multi-Family Program - 4 Hours CE (TREC Pending)
- October: Commercial-Focused Legal Update I & II - 8 Hours CE (TREC Pending)
- November: Future of Downtown, Midtown, & EaDo - 2 Hours CE (TREC Pending)
Sign-up for the CE Series
Sign-up for the CE Series, select the events that are of interest to you, and attend the programs you need to complete your TREC required continuing education. This bundle gives you more than 80% off the individual ticket prices.
For more information, call (713) 629-1900 ext. 363 or visit www.har.com/education and look for the Commercial CE Series.